NEW FOUND GLORY: LEAVING FEAR, NEW COURAGE, I'M STILL HERE, REDISCOVERING YOU

Oh God, how it's taken eternity to get to to this clarity."The Sun would always burn the back of my neck in to hellish fire. I would cry..." I'm back again and this is a new beginning. Two opposites of the spectrum. Meeting together and anew. I have a lot to unravel. But I started nonetheless. I've always felt neurotic from as early as I can remember. Insane? What about it? That was me and that's who I'll always be. I'm tamed but those bag of diamonds I'll always carry with me. No more rocks. But Diamonds. I'm no longer a coward and I'm no longer scared. I've rediscovered. I promise to take care of you. I'll take care of myself too --- but most importantly you.My foot print on the world will be loud. Kicking and screaming. The fucking loudest. 

Comments

Popular Posts